Monday, December 16, 2013

It's Contest Time!

Hello! Remember my post about being interviewed for ExpatBlog? Well, they are having a contest now. And I need your help to win!

Here's my entry, just read it and leave a comment of at least 10 words (on the contest page, not here for it to count) and then confirm your email (it will not sign you up for any email lists, don't worry!) That's it! Also, if you would like to share the link on your social media I would be very grateful!

http://www.expatsblog.com/contests/747/top-5-reasons-why-valencia-spain-is-perfect-for-expats


1 comment:

  1. I´ve also entered for Spain! I´m trying to contact all the other writers in our group so we can comment on each others and help each other out! The post about Mallorca has over 100 so maybe Spain can win for most comments! I´ll be sure to comment on yours before the contest ends! :)

    ReplyDelete